SIGNAL is an actively used programming language created in 1982. SIGNAL is a programming language based on synchronized data-flow (flows + synchronization): a process is a set of equations on elementary flows describing both data and control. The SIGNAL formal model provides the capability to describe systems with several clocks (polychronous systems) as relational specifications. Relations are useful as partial specifications and as specifications of non-deterministic devices (for instance a non-deterministic bus) or external processes (for instance an unsafe car driver). Read more on Wikipedia...
- SIGNAL ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the SIGNAL wikipedia page
- SIGNAL first appeared in 1982
- See also: esterel, lustre, simulink, isbn
- I have 32 facts about SIGNAL. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019