Sibelius is a historical programming language created in 1998. Sibelius is a scorewriter program developed and released by Sibelius Software Limited (now part of Avid Technology). It is the world's largest selling music notation program. Beyond creating, editing and printing music scores, Sibelius can also play the music back using sampled or synthesised sounds. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Sibelius ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Sibelius wikipedia page
- Sibelius first appeared in 1998
- See also: assembly-language, musicxml, qt, powerpc
- I have 26 facts about Sibelius. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019