SenseTalk is a historical programming language created in 2001. SenseTalk is an English-like scripting language derived from the HyperTalk language used in HyperCard. SenseTalk was originally developed as the scripting language within the HyperSense multimedia authoring application on the NeXTStep and OpenStep platforms. SenseTalk resurfaced in 2002 as the scripting language in eggPlant, the first commercial Mac OS X and cross-platform GUI testing application.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- SenseTalk ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the SenseTalk website
- the SenseTalk wikipedia page
- SenseTalk first appeared in 2001
- See also: hypertalk, hypercard, plist
- I have 27 facts about SenseTalk. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated July 22nd, 2019