Seed7 is an actively used programming language created in 2005. Seed7 is an extensible general-purpose programming language designed by Thomas Mertes. It is syntactically similar to Pascal and Ada. Along with many other features, it provides an extension mechanism. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Seed7 ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Seed7 website
- the Seed7 wikipedia page
- Seed7 first appeared in 2005
- Seed7 was created by Thomas Mertes
- file extensions for Seed7 include sd7 and s7i
- See also: linux, unix, pascal, modula-2, ada, algol-68, c, java, unicode, tls, http, ftp, smtp, mysql, mariadb, sqlite, postgresql, xml
- Have a question about Seed7 not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the Hello World Collection:
# Hello World in Seed7 $ include "seed7_05.s7i"; const proc: main is func begin writeln("Hello World!"); end func;
Last updated January 24th, 2020