Scratchpad is a historical programming language created in 1971. Scratchpad may refer to: A pad of paper, such as a notebook, for preliminary notes, sketches, or writings Scratchpad memory, also known as scratchpad, scratchpad RAM or local store. is a high-speed internal memory used for temporary storage of calculations, data, and other work in progress Scratchpad, the former name of Axiom, a free, general-purpose computer algebra system. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Scratchpad ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Scratchpad wikipedia page
- Scratchpad first appeared in 1971
- Read more about Scratchpad on Semantic Scholar
- I have 38 facts about Scratchpad. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 4th, 2019