Scratch is an actively used visual programming language created in 2002. Scratch is a free visual programming language developed by the MIT Media Lab. Scratch was created to help young people learn to think creatively, reason systematically and work collaboratively. It is used by students, teachers and parents to easily create interactive stories, animations, games, etc. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Scratch ranks in the top 1% of languages
- the Scratch website
- the Scratch wikipedia page
- Scratch first appeared in 2002
- file extensions for Scratch include scratch, sb, sprite, sb2 and sprite2
- Have a question about Scratch not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 18th, 2020