SCM Scheme implementation is a historical programming language created in 1990. SCM is a programming language, a dialect of the language Scheme. It is written in the language C, by Aubrey Jaffer, the author of the SLIB Scheme library and the JACAL interactive computer algebra (symbolic mathematics) program. It conforms to the standards R4RS, R5RS, and IEEE P1178. Read more on Wikipedia...
- SCM Scheme implementation ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the SCM Scheme implementation wikipedia page
- SCM Scheme implementation first appeared in 1990
- See also: lisp, c, ia-32, scheme, guile, linux, unix, emacs-editor, bash
- I have 16 facts about SCM Scheme implementation. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 10th, 2019