Scikit-learn is an actively used library created in 2007. Scikit-learn (formerly scikits.learn) is a free software machine learning library for the Python programming language. It features various classification, regression and clustering algorithms including support vector machines, random forests, gradient boosting, k-means and DBSCAN, and is designed to interoperate with the Python numerical and scientific libraries NumPy and SciPy.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Scikit-learn ranks in the top 10% of entities I track
- the Scikit-learn website
- the Scikit-learn wikipedia page
- Scikit-learn on github
- Scikit-learn first appeared in 2007
- See also: python, cython, c, linux, numpy, scipy, nltk, tensorflow, matplotlib, pandas
- I have 40 facts about Scikit-learn. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 4th, 2019