SBASIC is a historical programming language created in 1983. S-BASIC (for Structured Basic) was a "structured" BASIC variant, distributed with Kaypro CP/M systems. It was made by Topaz Programming is distributed by Micro-Ap (San Ramon, CA).SBasic was compatible with the syntax of Basic, a programming language commonly used in the 1970s through the 1980s, as well as Fortran77. However, the language relaxed many of the requirements of Basic and had more flexibility than Fortran. Read more on Wikipedia...
- SBASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the SBASIC wikipedia page
- SBASIC first appeared in 1983
- See also: smallbasic, basic, mbasic
- I have 25 facts about SBASIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 10th, 2019