Sam Coupé is a programming language created in 1989. The SAM Coupé (pronounced /sæm ku:peɪ/ from its original British English branding) is an 8-bit British home computer that was first released in late 1989. It is commonly considered a clone of the Sinclair ZX Spectrum computer, since it features a compatible screen mode and emulated compatibility, and it was marketed as a logical upgrade from the Spectrum. It was originally manufactured by Miles Gordon Technology (MGT), based in Swansea in the United Kingdom.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Sam Coupé ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Sam Coupé wikipedia page
- Sam Coupé first appeared in 1989
- See also: basic, beta-basic, fat, linux, unix
- Have a question about Sam Coupé not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020