SAC programming language is a historical programming language created in 1994. SAC (Single Assignment C) is a strict purely functional programming language whose design is focused on the needs of numerical applications. Emphasis is laid on efficient support for array processing. Efficiency concerns are essentially twofold. Read more on Wikipedia...
- SAC programming language ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the SAC programming language wikipedia page
- SAC programming language first appeared in 1994
- See also: sisal, c, haskell, nesl, nial, fortran
- I have 27 facts about SAC programming language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019