S-PLUS is an actively used programming language created in 1988. S-PLUS is a commercial implementation of the S programming language sold by TIBCO Software Inc.. It features object-oriented programming capabilities and advanced analytical algorithms. . Read more on Wikipedia...
- S-PLUS ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the S-PLUS wikipedia page
- S-PLUS first appeared in 1988
- See also: unix, linux, s, excel-app, spss, solaris, eclipse-editor, r
- I have 21 facts about S-PLUS. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the Hello World Collection:
# Hello World for S-Plus cat("Hello world\n")
Last updated November 16th, 2019