Ruby Document format is a historical text markup language created in 1995. RD (Ruby Document) is a lightweight markup language for writing Ruby-related documents. It can be embedded in Ruby source code. RD is a traditional format. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Ruby Document format ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Ruby Document format wikipedia page
- Ruby Document format first appeared in 1995
- See also: ruby, rdoc, pod
- I have 17 facts about Ruby Document format. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
here.is_a?(Piece::Of::Code) print <<"END" This indented block will not be scanned for formatting codes or directives, and spacing will be preserved. END
Last updated August 25th, 2019