RStudio is an editor created in 2011. RStudio is a free and open-source integrated development environment (IDE) for R, a programming language for statistical computing and graphics. RStudio was founded by JJ Allaire, creator of the programming language ColdFusion. Hadley Wickham is the Chief Scientist at RStudio.RStudio is available in two editions: RStudio Desktop, where the program is run locally as a regular desktop application; and RStudio Server, which allows accessing RStudio using a web browser while it is running on a remote Linux server. Read more on Wikipedia...
- RStudio ranks in the top 10% of entities I track
- the RStudio website
- the RStudio wikipedia page
- RStudio first appeared in 2011
- the RStudio team is on twitter
- Have a question about RStudio not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020