Roslyn compiler is an actively used compiler created in 2009. .NET Compiler Platform, also known by its nickname Roslyn, is a set of open-source compilers and code analysis APIs for C# and Visual Basic .NET languages from Microsoft.The project notably includes self-hosting versions of the C# and VB.NET compilers – compilers written in the languages themselves. The compilers are available via the traditional command-line programs but also as APIs available natively from within .NET code. Roslyn exposes modules for syntactic (lexical) analysis of code, semantic analysis, dynamic compilation to CIL, and code emission. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Roslyn compiler ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Roslyn compiler website
- the Roslyn compiler wikipedia page
- Roslyn compiler on github
- Roslyn compiler first appeared in 2009
- Have a question about Roslyn compiler not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated June 22nd, 2020