Revolution programming language is a historical programming language created in 1993. LiveCode (formerly Revolution and MetaCard) is a cross-platform rapid application development runtime environment inspired by HyperCard. It features the Transcript (formerly MetaTalk) programming language which belongs to the family of xTalk scripting languages like HyperCard's HyperTalk.The environment was introduced in 2001. The "Revolution" development system was based on the MetaCard engine technology which Runtime Revolution later acquired from MetaCard Corporation in 2003. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Revolution programming language ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Revolution programming language wikipedia page
- Revolution programming language first appeared in 1993
- See also: linux, unix, android, ios, hypertalk, hypercard, sql
- I have 24 facts about Revolution programming language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
put url "binfile:picture.jpg" into url "ftp://john:firstname.lastname@example.org:2121/picture.jpg"
Last updated July 22nd, 2019