REDUCE is a historical programming language created in 2011. Reduce is a general-purpose computer algebra system geared towards applications in physics. The development of the Reduce computer algebra system was started in the 1960s by Anthony C. Hearn. Read more on Wikipedia...
- REDUCE ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the REDUCE website
- the REDUCE wikipedia page
- REDUCE first appeared in 2011
- See also: portable-standard-lisp, lisp, algol, unix, linux, camal
- I have 25 facts about REDUCE. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019