Redis is an actively used application created in 2009. Redis is an open-source in-memory database project implementing a distributed, in-memory key-value store with optional durability. Redis supports different kinds of abstract data structures, such as strings, lists, maps, sets, sorted sets, hyperloglogs, bitmaps and spatial indexes. The project is mainly developed by Salvatore Sanfilippo and is currently sponsored by Redis Labs. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Redis ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Redis website
- the Redis wikipedia page
- Redis on github
- Redis first appeared in 2009
- the Redis team is on twitter
- See also: actionscript, c, csharp, clojure, common-lisp, d, dart, erlang, go, haskell, haxe, io, java, julia, lua, objective-c, ocaml, perl, php, puredata, python, r, racket, ruby, rust, scala, smalltalk, tcl, aws, azure
- I have 49 facts about Redis. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 10th, 2019