Redcode is an actively used programming language created in 1984. Core War is a 1984 programming game created by D. G. Jones and A. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Redcode ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the Redcode wikipedia page
- Redcode first appeared in 1984
- file extensions for Redcode include cw
- See also: assembly-language
- I have 30 facts about Redcode. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
0000: ADD.AB # 4, $ 3 0001: MOV.F $ 2, @ 2 0002: JMP.B $ -2, $ 0 0003: DAT.F # 0, # 0
Last updated August 22nd, 2019