- Relative Expression-Based Object Language ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Relative Expression-Based Object Language website
- the Relative Expression-Based Object Language wikipedia page
- Relative Expression-Based Object Language first appeared in 1997
- file extensions for Relative Expression-Based Object Language include r, reb, r2, r3 and rebol
- tryitonline has an online Relative Expression-Based Object Language repl
- I have 72 facts about Relative Expression-Based Object Language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the Hello World Collection:
; Hello World in REBOL print "Hello World!"
Example code from Linguist:
Rebol  hello: func  [ print "hello, world!" ] hello
Example code from Wikipedia:
Digit: charset [#"0" - #"9"] Value: [some Digit | "(" Expr ")"] Product: [Value any [["*"| "/"] Value]] Sum: [Product any [["+"| "-"] Product]] Expr: Sum parse/all "12+13" Expr
Last updated December 10th, 2019