Xojo is an actively used programming language created in 1996. The Xojo programming environment is developed and commercially marketed by Xojo, Inc. of Austin, Texas for software development targeting macOS, Microsoft Windows, Linux, iOS, the Web and Raspberry Pi. Xojo uses a proprietary object-oriented BASIC dialect, also known as Xojo.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Xojo ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Xojo website
- the Xojo wikipedia page
- Xojo first appeared in 1996
- file extensions for Xojo include rbbas, rbfrm, rbmnu, rbres, rbtbar and rbuistate
- See also: linux, ios, basic, jvm-vm, x86-isa, xml, visual-basic, gambas
- Have a question about Xojo not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
Dim names() As String = Array("Red Sox", "Yankees", "Orioles", "Blue Jays", "Rays") For i As Integer = 0 To names.UBound ListBox1.AddRow(names(i)) Next
Last updated February 18th, 2020