RATFOR is a historical programming language created in 1976. Ratfor (short for Rational Fortran) is a programming language implemented as a preprocessor for Fortran 66. It provided modern control structures, unavailable in Fortran 66, to replace GOTOs and statement numbers.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- RATFOR ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the RATFOR website
- the RATFOR wikipedia page
- RATFOR first appeared in 1976
- See also: fortran, c, unix, ratfiv
- I have 50 facts about RATFOR. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
IF (A .GT. B) THEN MAX = A ELSE MAX = B ENDIF
Last updated August 22nd, 2019