RascalMPL is a programming language created in 2010. Rascal is an experimental domain specific language for metaprogramming, such as static code analysis, program transformation and implementation of domain specific languages. It is a general meta language in the sense that it does not have a bias for any particular software language. It includes primitives from relational calculus and term rewriting. Read more on Wikipedia...
- RascalMPL ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the RascalMPL website
- the RascalMPL wikipedia page
- RascalMPL first appeared in 2010
- See also: linux, unix, antlr
- Have a question about RascalMPL not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020