Rapira is an actively used programming language created in 1987. Rapira is also a name for the T-12 antitank gun. Rapira (Russian: Рапира, rapier) is an educational procedural programming language developed in the Soviet Union and implemented on Agat computer, PDP-11 clones (Electronika, DVK, BK series) and Intel-8080/Z80 clones (Korvet). It was an interpreted language with dynamic type system and high level constructions. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Rapira ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Rapira website
- the Rapira wikipedia page
- Rapira on github
- Rapira first appeared in 1987
- tryitonline has an online Rapira repl
- See also: pop-2, setl, algol
- Have a question about Rapira not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
proc start() output: 'Hello, world!!!'; end proc
Last updated June 22nd, 2020