Query by Example is a historical programming language created in 1969. Query by Example (QBE) is a database query language for relational databases. It was devised by Moshé M. Zloof at IBM Research during the mid-1970s, in parallel to the development of SQL. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Query by Example ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Query by Example wikipedia page
- Query by Example first appeared in 1969
- Read more about Query by Example on Semantic Scholar
- See also: sql, graphql
- I have 43 facts about Query by Example. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
SELECT * FROM Contacts WHERE City='Sampleton' AND Zipcode='12345';
Last updated August 22nd, 2019