Qore programming language is an actively used programming language created in 2006. Qore is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose, garbage collected dynamic programming language, featuring support for code embedding and sandboxing with optional strong typing and a focus on fundamental support for multithreading and SMP scalability. Qore is unique because it is an interpreted scripting language with fundamental support for multithreading (meaning more than one part of the same code can run at the same time), and additionally because it features automatic memory management (meaning programmers do not have to allocate and free memory explicitly) while also supporting the RAII idiom with destructors for scope-based resource management and exception-safe programming. This is due to Qore's unique prompt collection implementation for garbage collection.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Qore programming language ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Qore programming language website
- the Qore programming language wikipedia page
- Qore programming language on github
- Qore programming language first appeared in 2006
- file extensions for Qore programming language include q, qm and qtest
- Have a question about Qore programming language not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020