PyTorch is an actively used library created in 2016. PyTorch is an open-source machine learning library for Python, based on Torch, used for applications such as natural language processing. It is primarily developed by Facebook's artificial-intelligence research group, and Uber's "Pyro" software for probabilistic programming is built on it.PyTorch provides two high-level features: Tensor computation (like NumPy) with strong GPU acceleration Deep Neural Networks built on a tape-based autodiff system. Read more on Wikipedia...
- PyTorch ranks in the top 25% of entities I track
- the PyTorch website
- the PyTorch wikipedia page
- PyTorch on github
- PyTorch first appeared in 2016
- the PyTorch team is on twitter
- See also: python, cuda, linux, numpy
- Have a question about PyTorch not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 18th, 2020