Python for S60 is a programming language created in 2006. The Python for S60 also called PyS60 (Unix name), was Nokia’s port of the general Python programming language to its S60 software platform, originally based on Python 2.2.2 from 2002. The latest final version, PyS60-2.0.0, released on 11 February 2010 updated the python core to version 2.5.4.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Python for S60 ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Python for S60 wikipedia page
- Python for S60 first appeared in 2006
- See also: python, unix, opl
- Have a question about Python for S60 not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020