Pure Data is an actively used programming language created in 1996. Pure Data (Pd) is a visual programming language developed by Miller Puckette in the 1990s for creating interactive computer music and multimedia works. While Puckette is the main author of the program, Pd is an open source project with a large developer base working on new extensions. It is released under a license similar to the BSD license. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Pure Data ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Pure Data website
- the Pure Data wikipedia page
- Pure Data first appeared in 1996
- file extensions for Pure Data include pd
- See also: linux, ios, android, freebsd, max, opengl, c, python, scheme, lua, tcl
- Have a question about Pure Data not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated June 22nd, 2020