Pure programming language is a historical programming language created in 2008. Pure, successor to the equational language Q, is a dynamically typed, functional programming language based on term rewriting. It has facilities for user-defined operator syntax, macros, arbitrary-precision arithmetic (multiple-precision numbers), and compiling to native code through the LLVM. Pure is free and open-source software distributed (mostly) under the GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 or later. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Pure programming language ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the Pure programming language website
- the Pure programming language wikipedia page
- Pure programming language first appeared in 2008
- tryitonline has an online Pure programming language repl
- See also: freebsd, linux, haskell, lisp, alice, matlab, llvmir, c, miranda, puredata, octave, opengl, faust, supercollider
- I have 39 facts about Pure programming language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
extern int puts(char*); hello = puts "Hello, world!"; hello;
Last updated August 22nd, 2019