ProSet is a historical programming language created in 1990. ProSet is a set theoretic programming language that is being developed at the University of Essen as a successor to SETL. It is a very-high level language that supports prototyping. ProSet provides the following first-class data types: atom, integer, real, string, boolean, tuple, set. Read more on Wikipedia...
- ProSet ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the ProSet wikipedia page
- ProSet first appeared in 1990
- Read more about ProSet on Semantic Scholar
- See also: setl
- I have 35 facts about ProSet. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 10th, 2019