Prograph is a historical programming language created in 1983. Prograph is a visual, object-oriented, dataflow, multiparadigm programming language that uses iconic symbols to represent actions to be taken on data. Commercial Prograph software development environments such as Prograph Classic and Prograph CPX were available for the Apple Macintosh and Windows platforms for many years but were eventually withdrawn from the market in the late 1990s. Support for the Prograph language on macOS has recently reappeared with the release of the Marten software development environment.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Prograph ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Prograph wikipedia page
- Prograph first appeared in 1983
- See also: diagram, prolog, labview, doi, isbn
- I have 52 facts about Prograph. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 6th, 2019