POPLOG is a programming language created in 1992. Poplog is a reflective, incrementally compiled software development environment for the programming languages POP-11, Common Lisp, Prolog, and Standard ML, originally created in the UK for teaching and research in artificial intelligence at the University of Sussex. . Read more on Wikipedia...
- POPLOG ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the POPLOG wikipedia page
- POPLOG first appeared in 1992
- Read more about POPLOG on Semantic Scholar
- See also: pop-11, common-lisp, prolog, standard-ml, spss, scheme, sparc, solaris, powerpc, pop-2
- Have a question about POPLOG not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 25th, 2020