Property list is a historical text markup language created in 2012. In the macOS, iOS, NeXTSTEP, and GNUstep programming frameworks, property list files are files that store serialized objects. Property list files use the filename extension .plist, and thus are often referred to as p-list files. Property list files are often used to store a user's settings. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Property list ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Property list wikipedia page
- Property list first appeared in 2012
- file extensions for Property list include plist
- See also: ascii, xml, json, applescript
- I have 16 facts about Property list. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 14th, 2019