Property list is a text markup language created in 2012. In the macOS, iOS, NeXTSTEP, and GNUstep programming frameworks, property list files are files that store serialized objects. Property list files use the filename extension .plist, and thus are often referred to as p-list files. Property list files are often used to store a user's settings. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Property list ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Property list wikipedia page
- Property list first appeared in 2012
- file extensions for Property list include plist
- See also: ascii, xml, json, applescript
- Have a question about Property list not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 18th, 2020