PLEX programming language is a historical programming language created in 1975. PLEX (Programming Language for EXchanges) is a special-purpose, concurrent, real-time programming language. The PLEX language is closely tied to the architecture of Ericsson's AXE telephone exchanges which it was designed to control. PLEX was developed by Göran Hemdahl at Ericsson in the 1970s, and it has been continuously evolving since then. Read more on Wikipedia...
- PLEX programming language ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the PLEX programming language wikipedia page
- PLEX programming language first appeared in 1975
- See also: fortran, erlang
- I have 25 facts about PLEX programming language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019