PL%2FC is a programming language created in 1973. PL/C is a computer programming language developed at Cornell University with the specific goal of being used for teaching programming. It is based on IBM's PL/I language, and was designed in the early 1970s. Cornell also developed a compiler for the language that was based on its earlier CUPL compiler, and it was widely used in college-level programming courses. Read more on Wikipedia...
- PL%2FC ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the PL%2FC wikipedia page
- PL%2FC first appeared in 1973
- See also: pl-i, cornell-university-programming-language, sp-k, watfiv
- Have a question about PL%2FC not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 25th, 2020