Pick operating system is a historical programming language created in 1970. The Pick operating system (often called just "the Pick system" or simply "Pick") is a demand-paged, multiuser, virtual memory, time-sharing computer operating system based around a unique MultiValue database. Pick is used primarily for business data processing. It is named after one of its developers, Dick Pick. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Pick operating system ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Pick operating system wikipedia page
- Pick operating system first appeared in 1970
- See also: assembly-language, solaris, linux, sql, basic, dartmouth-basic, unix, mumps
- I have 27 facts about Pick operating system. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated July 22nd, 2019