Phoenix Object Basic is a historical programming language created in 2001. Phoenix Object Basic is an object-oriented rapid application development tool for Linux. It has object-oriented features such as inheritance and polymorphism as found in languages such as Python and Perl. It also features a similar design environment and compatible syntax to Visual Basic reducing the learning curve for those making a transition from that language to Linux programming. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Phoenix Object Basic ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Phoenix Object Basic wikipedia page
- Phoenix Object Basic first appeared in 2001
- See also: linux, python, perl, visual-basic
- I have 21 facts about Phoenix Object Basic. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated July 22nd, 2019