Pharo is an actively used programming language created in 2008. Pharo is an open source dynamic and reflective language inspired from the programming language and integrated development environment (IDE) Smalltalk. Pharo offers strong live programming features such as immediate object manipulation, live update and hot recompiling. The live programming environment is at the heart of the system.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Pharo ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Pharo website
- the Pharo wikipedia page
- Pharo first appeared in 2008
- the Pharo team is on twitter
- See also: smalltalk, linux, squeak, newspeak, visualworks
- Have a question about Pharo not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the web:
Object subclass: #Counter instanceVariableNames: ’count initialValue’ classVariableNames: ’’ package: ’MyCounter’
Last updated August 9th, 2020