PBASIC is a historical programming language created in 1988. PBASIC is a microcontroller-based version of BASIC created by Parallax, Inc. in 1992.PBASIC was created to bring ease of use to the microcontroller and embedded processor world. It is used for writing code for the BASIC Stamp microcontrollers. Read more on Wikipedia...
- PBASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the PBASIC wikipedia page
- PBASIC first appeared in 1988
- See also: basic, basic-stamp
- I have 30 facts about PBASIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
HIGH 1 'turn on LED on pin 1 PAUSE 1000 'pause for one second LOW 1 'turn off LED on pin 1 END 'end program
Last updated October 20th, 2019