Pascal Script is an actively used programming language created in 2000. Pascal Script is a scripting language based on the programming language Pascal that facilitates automated runtime control over scriptable applications and server software. It is implemented by a free scripting engine that includes a compiler and an interpreter for byte code. Pascal Script supports the majority of Object Pascal constructs, making it partly compatible to Delphi, Free Pascal and GNU Pascal. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Pascal Script ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the Pascal Script website
- the Pascal Script wikipedia page
- Pascal Script first appeared in 2000
- the Pascal Script team is on twitter
- I have 15 facts about Pascal Script. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 16th, 2019