PascalABC.NET is an actively used programming language created in 2002. PascalABC.NET is a Pascal programming language that implements classic Pascal, most Delphi language features, as well as a number of their own extensions. It is implemented on the .NET Framework platform and contains all the modern language features: classes, operator overloading, interfaces, exception handling, generic classes and routines, garbage collection, lambda expressions, parallel programming tools (OpenMP only as of 2016). PascalABC.NET is also a simple and powerful integrated development environment with integrated debugger, IntelliSense system, form designer, code templates and code auto-formatting. Read more on Wikipedia...
- PascalABC.NET ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the PascalABC.NET website
- the PascalABC.NET wikipedia page
- PascalABC.NET first appeared in 2002
- I have 17 facts about PascalABC.NET. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 6th, 2019