Papyrus is an actively used programming language created in 2015. Papyrus is a material similar to thick paper that was used in ancient times as a writing surface. It was made from the pith of the papyrus plant, Cyperus papyrus, a wetland sedge. Papyrus (plural: papyri) can also refer to a document written on sheets of such material, joined together side by side and rolled up into a scroll, an early form of a book. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Papyrus ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Papyrus wikipedia page
- Papyrus first appeared in 2015
- file extensions for Papyrus include psc
- See also: isbn, doi
- Have a question about Papyrus not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Linguist:
Scriptname vMFX_FXPlugin extends Quest
Last updated August 9th, 2020