Pandoc is an actively used application created in 2006. Pandoc is a free and open-source software document converter, widely used as a writing tool (especially by scholars) and as a basis for publishing workflows. It was created by John MacFarlane, a philosophy professor at the University of California, Berkeley.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Pandoc ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Pandoc website
- the Pandoc wikipedia page
- Pandoc first appeared in 2006
- See also: haskell, markdown, html, restructuredtext, latex, org, ooxml, tex, lua, bibtex
- Have a question about Pandoc not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated June 22nd, 2020