Optimized Systems Software is a historical programming language created in 1981. Optimized Systems Software (OSS) was a company that produced disk operating systems, programming languages, and applications primarily for the Atari 8-bit family of home computers, but some products were also sold for the Apple II. OSS was best known for their enhanced versions of Atari BASIC and the MAC/65 assembler (both of which are much faster than Atari's products) and the Action! programming language. OSS transitioned to other platforms with Personal Pascal for the Atari ST and Personal Prolog for Macintosh (which was also advertised for the Atari ST, but may not have been released). Read more on Wikipedia...
- Optimized Systems Software ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Optimized Systems Software wikipedia page
- Optimized Systems Software first appeared in 1981
- See also: atari-basic, action, fat, basic-ap, algol, c, isbn
- I have 20 facts about Optimized Systems Software. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 10th, 2019