ObjectPAL is a historical programming language created in 1993. ObjectPAL is short for Object-Oriented Paradox Application Language, which is the programming language used by the Borland Paradox database application (now owned by Corel). Paradox, now in its 11th version, is a constituent of Corel's Word Perfect X3 office suite, for 32-bit Microsoft Windows. The language is tightly-bound to the application's forms, and provides a very rapid and robust development environment for creating database applications for Windows. Read more on Wikipedia...
- ObjectPAL ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the ObjectPAL wikipedia page
- ObjectPAL first appeared in 1993
- See also: smalltalk, visual-basic
- I have 28 facts about ObjectPAL. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated July 22nd, 2019