Object Rexx is an actively used programming language created in 1988. The Object REXX programming language is an object-oriented scripting language initially produced by IBM for OS/2. It is a follow-on to and a significant extension of the "Classic Rexx" language originally created for the CMS component of VM/SP and later ported to MVS, OS/2 and PC DOS. OS/2 version of IBM Object REXX is deeply integrated with SOM. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Object Rexx ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Object Rexx website
- the Object Rexx wikipedia page
- Object Rexx first appeared in 1988
- Object Rexx was created by Simon C. Nash
- file extensions for Object Rexx include rxs and rex
- See also: linux, rexx, smalltalk, netrexx, solaris
- Have a question about Object Rexx not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020