Object Oberon is a historical programming language created in 1990. Object Oberon is a programming language which is based on the Oberon programming language with features for object-oriented programming. Oberon-2 was essentially a redesign of Object Oberon.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Object Oberon ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Object Oberon wikipedia page
- Object Oberon first appeared in 1990
- See also: oberon, oberon-2
- I have 22 facts about Object Oberon. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 20th, 2019