O-Matrix is a historical programming language created in 1994. O-Matrix is a matrix programming language for mathematics, engineering, science, and financial analysis, marketed by Harmonic Software. The language is designed for use in high-performance computing. O-Matrix provides an integrated development environment and a matrix-based scripting language. Read more on Wikipedia...
- O-Matrix ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the O-Matrix wikipedia page
- O-Matrix first appeared in 1994
- See also: mathematical-notation, matlab
- I have 24 facts about O-Matrix. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated July 22nd, 2019