Nyquist is a historical programming language created in 1997. Nyquist may refer to: Nyquist (surname) Nyquist (horse), winner of the 2016 Kentucky Derby Nyquist (programming language), computer programming language for sound synthesis and music composition. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Nyquist ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Nyquist wikipedia page
- Nyquist first appeared in 1997
- Read more about Nyquist on Semantic Scholar
- I have 32 facts about Nyquist. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019